Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last day of 2009



Assalam-o-alaikum!

Accept the last Salaam of 2009.

For me "Today is the last day of an era"

But I know time is not a property of anyone, it keeps on running.

Don't b afraid to see me in photo. I'm not a cruel butcher. I'm sharing a funny memory of Eid-ul-Adha.

For New Year I've very nice prayer:

O Allah, Please give me

A few friends who understand me and remain my friends; A work to do which has real value, without which the world would be the poorer; A mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be not blazed; An understanding heart; A sense of humor; Time for quiet, silent meditation; A feeling of the presence of You; The patience to wait for the coming of these things, With the wisdom to recognize them when they come. Aameen

Ok Let's meet next year...

No comments: