Friday, June 6, 2008

Create Sense of Humor plz...

Humor is essentially a lateral thinking process, and can be a form of brain exercise.In addition to encouraging creative thought, humor causes a release of endorphins that makes you feel good, and wakes up your brain.
There are Some Nice Quotations for u all.
Read and laugh please.
If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. - George Gobol
"Why is it when we talk to God we’re praying, but when God talks to us, we’re schizophrenic?" - Lily Tomlin
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen
The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso.
As long as algebra is taught in school, there will be prayer in school. - Cokie Roberts
I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them. - George Bush
Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else. - Anonymous
Definition of confidence: Ignorance of the possibilities of failure. - Steven Scott
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. - Ashleigh Brilliant

One thing which I'll really want to relate here is: Humor is not always only for laugh but is mostly for some moral Lesson...

No comments: