Friday, June 27, 2008

Chemists can laugh...

I am surprise to see the attitude of masses about chemistry.People use to think that it is tough and boring subject but it's not true. It's merely an illusion.I am presenting little fun in chemistry today.
  • A small piece of ice which lived in a test tube fell in love with a Bunsen burner. "Bunsen! my flame! I melt whenever I see you" said the ice. The Bunsen burner replied :"It's just a phase you're going through".
  • Two atoms are walking down the street.
    Says one atom to the other, "Hey! I think I lost an electron!"
    The other says, "Are you sure??"
    "Yes, I'm positive!"
  • Why do chemistry professors like to teach about ammonia? Because it's basic material.
  • What weapon can you make from the elements potassium, nickel and iron? A KNiFe.
  • What do you call a tooth in a glass of water? A one molar solution.

No comments: